Monday, December 12, 2011

Crock Pot Egg Brunch Casserole!

I found a yummy breakfast recipe on Pinterest the other day and made it for my family. It is called Crock Pot Egg Brunch Casserole!  It was was a little involved, but it was really good. I made mine a little different from the recipe that I found, but you can find the original recipe at this blog.  

My Ingredients:
6 to 8 strips of bacon  (I bake mine in the oven at 350 degrees)
One onion peeled and chopped (I used half of an onion)
One Garlic Clove, peeled and minced (I used minced garlic that I bought at the store)
2lb. bag of Frozen Hash Browns
1 1/2 cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
12 Eggs
1 Cup of Milk
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Pepper
  • Spay Crock Pot with Non-Stick Cooking Spray.
  • Cut cooked bacon in 1/2 inch pieces.
  • Saute the Onion and Garlic.
  • Place 1/3 of the Hash Browns in the bottom of the Crock Pot.
  • Then layer with Bacon. 
  • Then layer with Onions & Garlic.
  • Then layer with Cheese.
  • Repeat layers 2 more times ending with cheese.
  • In a large bowl mix Eggs, Milk, and Salt & Pepper.
  • Pour over the top of the ingredients in the crock pot.
  • Cover and turn on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment