Friday, December 2, 2011

Daily/Weekly/Monthly Chores

Ok, so I have decided that I am not the organizing guru that I have claimed to be.  That or I am just a poor manager of my time. If only I could get by on a couple of hours of sleep, I might be able to cross off some things on my list.


My To Do List:

  • Repaint the Playroom
  • Reorganize the Playroom
  • Clean out Spring & Summer clothes in the grils' closets
  • Scan/File the girls' school work or projects 
  • Update filing system (remember that I mentioned I had a new system, I haven't started)
  • Paint Chalkboard on back of door leading to the garage
  • Clean out basket filing system (a project that my bff and I did)
  • Organize Scrapbook Supplies
  • Create Photography Website
  • Create Business Cards
  • Organize Stock Pile
  • Organize Storage room
  • Finish Christmas Shopping
  • Keep up with daily/weekly/monthly chores
  • Edit Pictures
  • MOPS stuff (if varies each week)
So I have created and will share my schedule to help me tackle this overwhelming list. I just hope that I can stick to it and that it helps me!





No comments:

Post a Comment