Friday, December 16, 2011

My Girls!

Every year we try and go to my mother-in-law's house to decorate her house for Christmas! We put up the tree, set up the Nativity, and dress up the mantel.  We turn on Christmas music and enjoy our time together singing and sharing wonderful memories of the past and making new ones with our girls! 
The girls are growing up too fast!  I remember the days of potty training and temper tantrums. I thought that those days would never end. But they did and we all survived. Now, here we are my oldest will be in 6th Grade next year and my youngest will be in 3rd Grade! It is really hard for me to believe!

Now we have new hurdles to jump over as they get older and I will trust in the fact that God will see us through them as he did when they were little. They are truly blessings from Him and it is my prayer that we will guide them and instruct them according to His will!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet post...you may think no one is reading but we are. :-) Please keep writing...these posts will encourage others and will be precious to your children.

    ReplyDelete